look at the desperation in their eyes
lmaooo WTF is this shit?
whoooooooooooooooooo the fuck.
My mom got me this shiRT AND I AM LAUGHING SO HARD SHE DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHES DONE SHE DOESNT GET THE IRONY IN THIS I AM A CLOSETED LESBIAN THIS IS COMEDY GOLD I MIGHT COME OUT TO HER OVER THIS FUCKING SHIRT JUST TO EXPLAIN WHY I CANT STOP LAUGHING
UPDATE: When I told her I’m gay she crossed her arms and said in a really pissed off voice “Are you telling me I spent $15 on that shirt for nothing??”
Yea, there is no way you lied about coming out to your mother over a daschund t-shirt for tumblr notes.
Chris Tucker hitting that Shmoney Dance
shmurda just be stealin everything
All these dances y’all think are “new” them oldheads been doing for 50+ years.
This is very true
Pls send halp
Singer CeeLo Green took to Twitter today to make an attempt to define what rape is, shortly after pleading no contest for charges that he slipped a woman ecstasy without her consent in 2012
My nigga.. Not you too.. Smh..
SMH dude essentially told on himself.
1. Harriet Tubman’s birth name was Aramita (“Minty”) Ross. She was born enslaved in Maryland sometime in 1820.
2. Tubman escaped slavery with her brother, Ben and Harry, on September 17, 1849.
3. Tubman is most famous for her role as a conductor on the Underground Railroad, in which she led escaped slaves to freedom. Estimates vary, but Tubman is said to have helped anywhere from dozens to hundreds of slaves reach freedom. She was once quoted as saying, “I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.”
4. During the Civil War, Tubman worked for the Union army as a cook, nurse, and spy. She was also the first woman to lead an expedition in the war and guided the Combahee River Raid, which freed 700 slaves. Decades later, the raid would inspire a groundbreaking group of black feminists called the Combahee River Collective.
6. This year marks that 100th anniversary of Harriet Tubman’s death. Maryland has a series of commemorative events.
The last one really hits me. She had only been dead for 100 years. 100 years. Like, white folks are going on and on about how slavery has been over for hundreds and hundreds of years.
But here is an escaped slave who liberated countless others that only died ONE HUNDRED YEARS ago. This is not the ancient past. This is still living history.
I honest to God didn’t even know people hated Skyler from Breaking Bad. I watched it many months after it ended and I avoided posts on it while it was running an ad shortly after so I didn’t ruin it for myself. I’m kind of interested as to why people hate her.
I don’t grow hair for shit
THE ACCURACY IS OVERWHELMING.
The most perfect description of Sarah Palin I’ve ever seen O.O;
Ladies if your new man is not good hooper, don’t let him and YOU get in any situation where he plays against your ex who can hoop and you both get embarrassed lol like….
*They both step on the court, game about to start*
Girl (to her new man): Good luck baby! Score for me ok! :)
Her new man: Aight baby ;)
Her ex: *looks at both of them*
*later on in the game, her ex on the fastbreak rises up on her new man*
Her ex: *looks directly at her*
her boyfriend after when she asked him what happened:
*doesn’t check bank account*
*pretends everything is fine*
I just saw the commercial for “No Good Deed” and I’m blown away that they have a Black movie that’s not a romantic comedy or a period piece about slavery or the civil rights movement.
I might go see that shit based on that alone.
It actually looks decent.
Girls of any height: short niggas? uhhh the most they could be is my friend lmaoooooo!
Tall niggas: I don’t even wanna think about being under 6ft.
all i wanna say is that they dont really care about us
Dey gone for a reason… Might come back fuck up again I can’t risk that.